Are Your Aluminium Windows Faded or Dated?
Great looking windows can make your home look and feel special. So if dated chalky powder coated aluminium window joinery makes your property the ugly duckling of the street then let Systemex professionally repaint the window frames.
If you like we can match the colour of your existing aluminium window frames giving them a better than new sheen. Or we paint them any new colour or finish you want without taking them off the property.
While we are at it, we can also repaint your old aluminium doors, gutters, spouting, Colorsteel garage doors, pool fences and baluster hand rails to create a gleaming modern seamless look.
Add Instant Street Appeal and Value to Your Property
First impressions matter. If your home, rental property or commercial building looks unappealing because the old aluminium window joinery is faded or dated, buyers and tenants are unlikely to ever step inside to look at your designer kitchen or bathroom!
New Looking Aluminium Windows For 1/3 of the Price
Want the contemporary look of new aluminium joinery but can't afford the price tag? For about $9,000 including GST, Systemex can repaint all the aluminium window joinery in an average sized New Zealand three bedroom house. That is up to less than a third of the cost of buying and installing new joinery.
Systemex is a reputable New Zealand company established in 1994. With a focus on innovation, the technology has been developed each year to become a proven solution that has stood the test of time.
Why Else Should You Recolour Not Replace Your Windows?
As well as saving thousands of dollars there are many other reasons why Systemex should revitalise or change the colour of your aluminium window joinery.
- Less noise and mess than replacing the existing window frames
- The aluminium window joinery is not removed from the site so there are no security issues while it is being recoloured
- There is no damage to the existing cladding and wall linings so no repairs or colour matching is needed
- Systemex can give your aluminium window joinery a colour change in a matter of days
- You can have any colour you want, not just the limited range of powder coat colours including metallics
- Choose from a range of finishes including gloss, semi gloss, matt or metallic
- It is possible to paint your aluminium window joinery a different colour inside and outside
- Finance can be arranged. Ask us how!
- We guarantee the colour is durable and will look as good as new. Some customers says our finish is better than new!
When to Change the Colour of Your Aluminium Windows
There are many times when revitalising your existing aluminium window joinery makes sense.
- When you need to change the colour of aluminium windows to add street appeal to your property
- When you want to save money on updating the look of your window joinery and not blow the budget
- When you want to fix pitted, water stained, oxidised or anodised aluminium or restore colour to faded aluminium joinery
- When you do an extension and want to match the old joinery with the new joinery
- When new joinery isn't an option because of the difficulty of repairing the exterior cladding such as on Stucco houses
Take The Next Step
For your convenience our downloadable PDF brochure summarises the key points from this website.
Supply us with some basic information about your joinery and well get back to you with a price within three working days.